Dog Boarding Services
We Care Because You Care
We offer dog boarding, dog day care and Dog Training For Life services at our secure, reliable, and efficient pet lodge, perfect for all dog sizes. We have individual rooms of varying sizes and we live on site to attend to our guest’s needs.
NBSPCA License #94
Important Date Closures
September 8th – October 7th, 2020 (Inclusive)
January 5th – February 10th, 2021
Open hours may vary on holidays and holiday weekends. On some holidays we do not allow check ins/outs or visits. Please call ahead (506) 867-0100.
- During peak times (most weekends and holidays) we are unable to provide daycare as our rooms are being used by overnight guests.
- Vaccination requirements: All of our guests are required to show proof of rabies, distemper, and bordetella (canine cough) upon their first stay. Parvo is also recommended.
- Medications: We will administer existing prescriptions and eye and ear drops, etc. Please notify us beforehand if your dog has any medical needs as there may be an extra charge. Pills should be in a weekly pill organizer with your pet’s name, medicine name, dosage and vet name.
- Things to pack: Leash, collar, bed or blanket from home, toys, dog treats, ample food in a sealed container or original bag. Feel free to bring your own freshly laundered pet bed.
- Because we are a small home based business that works holidays and weekends, we ask that you respect our hours.
- Everyday all of our guests need special attention. For that reason we do not discount our reasonable prices for long term stays.
Pet owners trust us to look after the needs of their beloved companions. We are committed to delivering the very highest of pet care, affection and lodging. – CRPL